Thursday, March 4, 2010

Futuristic Energy

While I was in class working, I tried to find sources for my brand new essay topic which is future forms of photosynthesis and energy.

Sassen, Saskia. "THE ECOLOGY OF GLOBAL ECONOMIC POWER: CHANGING INVESTMENT PRACTICES TO PROMOTE ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY." Journal of International Affairs 58.2 (2005): 11 - 23. History Study Center. Web. 4 Mar. 2010.

http://www.historystudycenter.com.sdplproxy.sandiego.gov/search/displayJournalPqProxyAsciiItemById.do?UseMapping=JournalPqProxyAscii&fromPage=toc&QueryName=journal&UniqueIdField=PQID&format=TG&cacheImages=true&collectionsTag=&journalID=6&ItemID=1382721381&PQID=1382721381

I didn't get very far in my attempts of finding lots of sources because both articles took a long time to read through.

No comments:

Post a Comment